Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Final Day...here

"i want ur tag by afternoon..u can select any of these"..
His voice sounded too noisy for me..
I looked at those black tags on the table..without even looking picked one..
Others where cracking some jokes about people coming here..i could not concentrate..
Those sounds.... I felt like its coming from so far away..i stood numb in the crowd..
One female asked.."so u hv to remove your tag"..i looked at her n said.."Last day"..
While walking back I kept my head low..thr was some feeling in my mind..
I kept on refreshing my mail box..i know its not to find a mail.
Reminded that aeorosmith song.."I don’t wanna miss a thing"..i am worried that
I will miss some part ..which part..then again I tried to lookinto the flowchart infront of me
Designing the software..industry is huge work is large..they say in business human emotions are not considered ..gud it is..that human emotions are not considered.i tried to find logic in the flowchart.
But still some old memories came into my mind..
I feel like a teenager whos leaving his college his last day….
Humans are so stupid sometimes..i dono how to carry this and walk again….
If its getting hard on my legs…still I need to keep walking…walking as if I dono the sun is shinig..
I remember the day I came for interview..getting a job..getting into work place..seing all those people sitting in cubicles..i wondered at those…
My first appreciation,first salary…
Those time with friends….
i still sit in this chair of mine keeping my head low…
I am supposed to work now..supposed to implement this flow chart..
This yellow tag s still hanging in my neck…I wanted to stick it…
And I wish..this day never ends..the sun don’t set..
Light still stays…cos its my last day…
And again I refreshed my mail box as if I did’t get what I wanted………….
…………………………

No comments: