Friday, October 03, 2008

I have a mind which tells me..how this late evening wind on a long road comforts him.


Loneliness is two sided sword which is hanging above your head.
How can a human being survive on earth without sharing his thoughts?
This was an unanswered question in my mind.
Bike was on top gear.
Now sun has gone down slowly the shadows of night has come.
I couldn’t stop my bike. I kept holding on to the accelerator as if I don’t want to leave..
Two sides of road were fully lighted for dasara all lighted up but not my mind.
I took a right to ring road..
long road had spread its arms wide open for me..i felt so comforted.
And first time when I saw the green signal I prayed it to shift to red so that I can spend some more time on road.
I did’t want to go back to room,not infront of that TV.
I need to survive alone..just wondered that everyone will have to go through this face one or the other time in their life?.
And whats the solution to it?
I don’t find any..my mobile contact list showed me so many names who are not available for the time being..
My thoughts wandered around again.

Bikes engine was making noice I guess it also wanted some rest.
But I had to end my ride .i had to turn the bike keys to left so that the engine stops.
I had to stop everything..i know times telling me to accept the fact..
fact of being alone.
Its not about missing someone..its about missing everyone.

this place where i live used to be so brighted up by so many people;now the time has played a dirty game where he forgot me .

he left me alone ,i am the only card left on the table and all the gamblers hv gone home.

i opened my rooms lock went inside switched on the lights.
And this restless mind once again looked at the TV remote which is resting there on that lazy bed….

3 comments:

Latha said...

Hmmm.....Dude ,dont you think Loneliness can sometimes be good,for introspection?Take this time where you find none of your dear ones around ,to open up yourself and see the rest of the world.Remember Fasttrack ad;) Move on dude...

Arun said...

its unexpected..hmm..moving on is a pretty interesting word..:)

Praveen VS said...

A good one dude. Was toching too. I understand how you feel. its just a passing phase...I am sure you will get over it....we are all there for you :)