Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mumbai-meri jaan..


It was not my first time to Mumbai but this is after getting a job I was going back to see my friends.
Vivek said he ll be waiting for me in CST I was there on time. I still i remember that crowd ..feel of Mumbai is Something different .
As I walked along with strangers I saw vivek standing there, as usual big fat debo-Nair.
I was happy to see him.pooh also came by that time.
we walked through different places.as always vivek was talking a lot about different places there.i was just listening and walking with them.i had been to Mumbai before but this was the first time I am enjoying it.
It was fun after college and after getting a job meet friends walk with them share a word of joy and some framed memories.
Big buldings many famous icons of young india.. I had a fun time .
Today when prasad came and said that how happy he was to go back to Mumbai I saw sparks in his eyes which conveyed his love towards city.he was born and brought up there ..if as a stranger to Mumbai I felt something intimate about the city then how he will feel I know.
when from pune we caught our first train to Mumbai it was fun ..i was all excited to see Mumbai.
Today I see its burning..i sit and watch the images of Taj’s first floor burning…cst under fire..
Nothing to say as a young man I again saw vivek standing in CST waiting for me..and I was still ready to catch my first train from pune..which may take me to Mumbai ----meri jaan…

No comments: