Sunday, January 04, 2009

Broken view


I think this is the end of road for both of us.
You’re gona take the next diversion. I knew it but still. I wanted the time to slow down.
“Move on” this is something which circles around my mind from quite a long time now..
I have been moving on from many years. from broken relations, from unfinished dreams,
From unsatisfied persons,from disastrous incidents, from pain, from sorrow.
I feel as if I have been running away from a long time.
Yes moving on is kind of running away. I am tired now.
But when I see your face I think that I cannot afford to feel weak. and I should not.
Mind is again a white paper you can come and write anything on it and when you are done with it ,when you are out of words for it. You can crush it and throw it to your waste basket. I expected it from the time you put ink on it.and that’s why I don’t feel anything.
You see .. I try to build my bridge over troubled water.
So that I could stand up and look ahead..far ahead where I can see you taking that diversion.
And I eat my share of mindless philosophy …

1 comment:

Praveen VS said...

ninde moto enniki manasilayi...
only two person can understand this blog...one is you and the other one who is taking the diversion.....