Monday, March 02, 2009

A note to April wheeler

April wheeler….i know you…from the very first time when I saw u suffering I think I know you..
As in when the story was evolving I was amazingly glued to you…I understand you..i knew what exactly you meant when you said to frank that we will go Paris cos that’s the only place where he ever wanted to live….but what she did’t realize is that dreams are only dreams ..ordinary people never dream thinking that I will get it..they dream thinking it as an impossible thing but still they love it..
but April when you said to frank that “it takes courage to live your dream” I was not surprised but frank was exposed to his thoughts. I am still touched by the way you reacted to situations. Even after these many hours I still remember each of your facial expressions. April wheeler I always knew you…on that last scene where you behaved as a responsible wife to frank..i was blown out of my mind..you were so calm..your face had that calmness. each of your questions..oh….i knew frank loved it..i knew frank meant it when he said this was the most beautiful breakfast that he ever had..and I will not forget you april cos I knew you..i always knew you…I was the one who stood outside the window helpless seing you suffering..
April wheeler I knew you…..
--Revolutionary Road

No comments: