Thursday, June 08, 2006

my-dear friend... sorry for u

I felt so bad today
cos one of my very close friend who was workin here for around 3 yrs has resignd..
and something tht shld not hppn hppndon his last day..
this gets me how dirty te life is..
all society has become self oriented,
my problems,my egos,my my my..thts it nothing beyond tht........
once bijesh told me tht our life has become money centric...
it is...it is a kind of celf centric equipment th we use to fullfilll our things..
we need it for our stuffs..whn it comes to others matters money is too hard for us...
no matter how much u think nd hate it it is..
truth is to hell with this self centric world wht else can i do...
llok out for ur own benifits thts te only thing u can do...
if u care for smallll things in life ur goin to wastebasket....
coz tht wont fetch u money or revenge...
its high time for me to concentrate on tht..

No comments: