Monday, September 24, 2007

Truly Heaven

I was born in 1983...when I was growing up I heard that India won the world cricket championship under kapil dev.i never had a clue how it feels.i still remember those days when I used to read Sports Star from my friends house..we used to watch those grey shaded TV tapes in which kapil lifts World cup for us.but still I never had a clue how its feels…and after 24 years it started with a bunch of young turks from Indian streets who has played, outplayed.won and vanquished anything and everything...
And now in this night when I saw them opening that champagne bottle when Dhoni lifted the cup..i came to know What it feels like..it feels heaven..
I thing 1983 I was born and 2007 after these many years am reborn...thanks Team..for getting us the that feel which is Truly heaven.

No comments: