Thursday, May 07, 2009

Acceleration..

While riding back to mysore i kept saying this words to myself..i did't care about the speed of the bike
only these words circled inside..."Its not the places its the people that makes the difference".
and i always had a dream of going for a long drive on road like this..with tall trees on both sides..and now when i do this
I was thinking how beautiful life is...
I felt like we are living our life..
I was feeling bad when I came out of the marriage cos i have to leave urgently.but this ride comforts me.
and the people who matters..I loved the way things are happening..this year i felt like God was making plans for me..
Each and every blind thoughts of mine or dreams of mine is coming to reality..no its just happening for me..Things Just happens..First time in my life.
Acceleration..Its going beyond 100...

2 comments:

Elaine. said...

tipping point

Jasi said...

eda tendi.... u crossed 100 in ma pulsar.... grrrrrrrrrrrrr