Monday, July 13, 2009

Things we lost in fire..

Its nothing …I look at my mobile as if I need to take its heart out and blast it.

I stared at the incoming call but couldn’t do anything. a feel of nothing that’s what’s been surrounding me for some time . I am the same person .hmm but no..i feel strange now. I feel myself as a stranger. I am not the same old one who used to think about your confused eyes.

I know you are living your own life and I am living mine…there is no intersection and there cant be. I am an unsatisfied traveler..my mind long everyday to wander around..travel without any reason take the diversion which u have never taken..climb the rock which you have never scene. will that give me satisfaction? No I don’t know..i think I am leaving you here right here on the same spot where we met. The same spot where you taught me how can anyone be so freak..living their own life..and when I put full stop to this sentence ..i think..its the end..

”Everything that has a beginning has an end”.

1 comment:

Praveen VS said...

Of course there is an End for everything. But you complete urself only when you have brought the end to it and not the person standing across the bridge.