Monday, September 21, 2009

The river and the thirst..it’s all fake!!

Oh!! I reached home..slowly i parked the bike inside and started climbing the stairs..
what should i expect when i open my room..?..
i opened the lock went inside..switched on the lights.
Bright..
its all bright now.
what else you want now?..you had your dinner..u finished a day with gud ,bad nd ugly experiences..
you settled things..now what else you want?..let me see i switched on the TV..now nice....
i can watch some movies..or may be some music channels..no no!! i can read something..
no way man. you don’t wana do this..what is that you want to see now?..feel..
oh you don’t wana look at your mobile now..shit man you can call any friend..?..nope
that’s not the thing that you wana do..i went to the terrace..a calm night moon is also shining..
i looked above..smiling..i felt happy..why?..because the moon was shining ..no way!!..
may be you don’t wana miss a missing feel..what’s that you miss?..nothing..i smiled at myself..
my biggest worry is why is that i don’t have that missing feeling..why..?
is there something wrong with you?
may be..may not be..but..in case if tomorrow comes...i have to travel again..to settle things..
to reduce the baggage of yesterday..i need to work more..i need to pretend more..
yes..let me see..
let me just wait for tomorrow..
If it comes..
PS : fc you for making me like this..a walking thought which carries yesterdays only.

No comments: